Old January 21st 13, 08:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_9_]

Default I'm stunned...

On 21/01/2013 01:41, Frederick the Great wrote:
In article ,
Louison Bobet wrote:

On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 10:20:25 AM UTC-5, cicero venatio wrote:
You gave them willingly

------------

I bought 2 trek road bikes because of him. Also, magazines, books,

DVD's, sunglasses, just think of all the sh*t he promoted, directly or

indirectly, watched tours and bought Captain Morgan that was advertised,

all the training I did in the mistaken belief that would make me better

(it didn't because I didn't take performance enhancing drugs), the whole

fraud is like Bernie Madoff. I'm devastated.

Not a total loss: If you double them over, the stupid yellow bracelet things can be used as a sort of cock ring. Sent them home with your hump-of-the-week as a souvenir.

I see here and now in rbr all the lives LANCE ruined;
their plaints and pathetic mewlings of wasted lives;
living out their final emotionally maimed days. How
could I have been so blind!

You Lance fanbois are so one dimensional.