Old April 8th 05, 03:25 AM
Ride-A-Lot

Gregg wrote:
snip

But doesn't setting your clocks forward one hour in the spring actually
extend the morning? Meaning, when you get up at five to go ride, you
can actually get up at six and ride the same or continue to get up at
five and ride an hour more. If that's why you don't obey the time
change then I think that's a poor reason. I've heard it was because AZ
officials don't want children coming home in the dark during the winter
months.

http://www.writefunny.com/daylightsavings.html

follow the money..... :-)

man, it hit 93F in Tempe today. A warm one for sure...... Got the
thermal cover on my pool. Water temp is about 77F. :-)

(It's an unwritten law in AZ that you don't go swimming until your pool
water is above 84F).

Do you have a chiller for the pool? Curious about what happens when the
water becomes hotter than a bathtub.

My pool is still covered (as in closed) and will be until mid-May. I am
lucky when the water is 77F in the middle of summer (I'm too cheap to
heat the damn thing).

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws