Old October 14th 05, 06:05 PM
Curtis L. Russell

Default Odd, no talk of the Sony debacle

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 12:56:32 -0400, MagillaGorilla
wrote:

Conclusion: There is an inverse relationship between doping and
sponsorships (Magilla's Law of Inverse Sponsorship Dynamics). The math
is very complicated and beyond the scope of this forum.

A no brainer. Just recirculated drug money falling close to the tree.
Now if we could find an angle to get a piece of the porn industry
money, they'll be driving Porshe Cayennes in the next Tour. Jeff Jones
is the one with a web site, I think he should make the first move.
Hell, he's already got the blimp. Or maybe that should be called The
Blimp.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...