Old May 5th 06, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Meeting on the Humber bridge.

Mark Thompson wrote:
Had a pleasant chat and explained that I am trying to avoid TTs all
costs but I go training with a lot of TT guys. Still, if CW thinks I
look capable of doing myself justice, who knows?

Take it you were on the Fondriest? Don't worry, my road bike is too good
for my legs too ;-)

Seriously tho, whizz off down the road for 10 miles and see what you get.
I'd be surprised if you couldn't get an ok time.

Good plan, but it might give you an even better idea if you do an
out-and-back. Start 5 miles from a roundabout, go round it and return
to your starting point.

--
Dave...