Old December 16th 17, 07:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

Default New B&M 100lux headlight.

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 19:22:02 -0800 (PST), Oculus Lights
wrote:

snip

Barry, Barry, Barry. You are your own worst PR possible. You might
have a great product, but you are not proving it here or in the other
forums where I just spent ten minutes reading your screeds. Your web
site fails to convince as well (visually disorganized, repetitive and is
kinda like one of those late night TV Bell & Howell flashlight
commercials).

Good luck with your products, Barry. I think your best approach is
going to be to learn to manage your anger when you are dealing with
people. You're going to get blunt assessments of your product and your
style on the internet, might as well understand that up front and use it
to your advantage.