Old January 12th 19, 08:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Breathing

On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 6:56:46 PM UTC, soup wrote:
On 12/01/2019 18:51, Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 5:33:25 PM UTC, TMS320 wrote:
On 12/01/2019 13:10, Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 12:31:17 PM UTC, TMS320 wrote:
On 11/01/2019 22:40, Simon Jester wrote:

I would happily pay VED for my bicycle if it would shut people
like you up.

You think it would reduce the whinging?

Of course not. Belief in the mythical being Road Tax is just a
convenient excuse. In the same way religion has been blamed for wars.
Planet of the Atheists would still find a reason to fight each
other.

From which end do you start your boiled eggs?
(I've been to boarding school...)

That does not make any sense.

Do the Dutch cycle because of the good cycle paths or does Holland have good cycle paths because the Dutch cycle?

He was lightheartedly agreeing with you.
You stated a reason will be found for a war, there is a war in Gullivers
travel's between two sides who can not agree on which way to eat a
boiled egg.
I.E. they wanted a war, how to eat a boiled egg was the excuse.
An excuse/reason will always be found to have a war

I sprawl informed.
'Any day you learn something is not wasted' Belgarath the Sorcerer