Old January 20th 19, 05:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Breathing, then Kissing

On Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 4:44:05 PM UTC, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 1/11/2019 2:21 PM, Simon Jester wrote:
On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 5:34:53 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 3:19:17 PM UTC,
wrote:
On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 2:53:09 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
I read somewhere that scum cyclists should be charged for breathing.
Can't disagree with that.

Me neither - start taxing the CO2 emissions of 5 car occupants as
well as their vehicles.

And of course those who go to the gym, or run, or play feetball, or
any physical activity in fact. How about a fat tax on motorists since
they exhale more CO2 carrying all that penalty weight.

You have always been a pillock here, best you **** off.

Another well reasoned, logical argument.

Will you two faeries ever kiss and make up?

We are not American therefore we are not Gay.

LOL

Only teenage girls or gay men use this at the end of every post.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against homosexuals. You were born that way.
A normal response is 'Some of my best friends are American', but I cannot claim that because all of my friends are educated.