Old February 2nd 19, 11:14 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

Default Is black clothing compulsory?

On Thu, 31 Jan 2019 23:24:28 GMT, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

Ian Smith wrote:
On Thu, 31 Jan 2019 17:48:21 +0000, JNugent wrote:
On 31/01/2019 16:47, TMS320 wrote:
On 31/01/2019 13:27, JNugent wrote:
On 31/01/2019 10:01, TMS320 wrote:

At most junctions encountered on a journey the stop or give way
requirement applies to the other road user.

You never approach a Stop or Give Way sign?

The word I used was "most". (It is notable how often you have
trouble with words that express a non-binary concept.)

Your statement is nonsense.

[]
So there are about five or six times as many locations where other
traffic should give way to me than I give way to it, and that's not
counting each driveway and premises entrance.

regards, Ian SMith

How very interesting.
You sad little ****.

Well reasoned as usual. Foulmouth.