Old February 11th 19, 07:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Default On topic, but not in the UK

On 11/02/2019 19:21, GB wrote:
On 11/02/2019 18:23, Bod wrote:
On 11/02/2019 18:08, Tom Evans wrote:
On 11/02/2019 17:01, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
I've always suspected ....

https://floridabicycle.org/2016/04/cycling-and-autism/

I'm happy to admit to being a bit "on the spectrum" and having
children who had "problems" at school due to this type of behaviour.
Hence I have read a few books on the subject. A lot of what is
described as being autistic spectrum behaviour just seems to be
solitary "man" type behaviour as opposed to communal "woman" type
behaviour.

Not trying to start a flame, but have you ever considered your own
behaviour in this context?

Â*
Â* Mr Pounder is obviously unaware that Autistic people are normally
very intelligent. Many being highly so.

That's really interesting. It's bleeding obvious that most of the people
on Usenet are at least a bit "on the spectrum". What I hadn't realised
is that so many people diagnosed as autistic are actually
high-functioning. So, thanks for that information.

My pleasure.

--
Bod

---