Old June 30th 03, 08:40 PM
Penny S.

Default Penny rocks, again!!!

Gyp thoughtfully penned:
Shaun Rimmer wrote:
The word to discribe the escape from the smoking flab is "atkins",
pretty werid diet. Low carb diet but it doest take off the pounds
PTQ (lost 16 pounds in my first two weeks) stays off as well.
Although it must be said that if you start to eat carbs again it
starts to go back on again.

Most of the info is on the web so do your "atkins diet" searchs
now..

Gyp

Kath has just started on Dr. Atkins' diet. She's having a rather
difficult time of it - she's a vegetarian, heheheh.......

Chuckle, Mmm lets see thats Tofu and Cheese.. I think I'd last
about a day on that diet.. It must be said that it isn't a very vegie
friendly diet. but if you are a carnivore like myself.

I enjoy a good blue/rare steak where I rip it apart with my teeth and
can feel the blood run down my face..Yum

Of course it could just be me..

Chuckle

I used to be a vegetarian, but then having access to really good range fed
Wyoming beef changed all that. I just ordered a side of organic range fed
for this fall for my deep freeze.

penny