Old August 16th 05, 02:24 PM
unicycle6869

Default Pictures of NAUCC 2005

skate4flip wrote:
*I saw him try this at the end of his routine in the Public Show at
NAUCC. He did a seat drag and then jumped up, did a 180 with his body
and tried to land back on but he couldnt get it. I dont know if he
landed it in the individual competition or not, because it happened a
day before i got there. *

He did not have that in his competition routine and just thought he'd
try it/add it to the show just cause he was feeling saucy and it didn't
matter if he landed or not. But in competition it would've. I'm sure
Ryan will write in response to this if he reads it but I don't know if
he's actually landed it and rode out of it yet? If he hasn't, he will in
the near future.

--
unicycle6869 - LEVEL 10 RIDER-HELL YA!

Jamey (formerly known as tuna6869)

Which is worse, a president who screws an intern, or a president who
screws the country?

*20 Years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you
didn't do than by the things you did-EXPLORE-DREAM-LIVE!
unicycle6869's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8990