Old July 23rd 09, 03:08 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

Default If I die in the LANE of duty, it'll be for REVOLUTION!

Those are BIG WORDS, but I'm riding in the lane of traffic everyday,
and anything can happen with all those crazy drivers out there.

Sure, you can die without the revolution too, but then they'll say
hurtful comments like, "Wasn't that guy stupid to ride in traffic?" So
when you have a REVOLUTION going for you, people would say, "Hey, that
guy sure was brave!" And then THEY FOLLOW YOUR EXAMPLE, etc...

Anyway, I'm letting the WORLD know (the world is listening, right?)
that if I die in the LANE of duty for riding a bike and fight Climate
Change, Obesity, Idiocy, or any other disease, I DO IT FOR THE
REVOLUTION!!!

The 3 C's of successful monkeys... Communicate, Coordinate, Cooperate.

http://webspawner.com/users/bananarevolution