Old May 2nd 07, 01:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
evelyn

Default Should Cyclists Pack Guns?

On May 2, 12:55 am, "Stephen!" wrote:
evelyn wrote oups.com:

Hi! I just read a couple of the items here...but I am a cyclist who
packs. I have a 38 revolver that fits right into a fanny pack that I
wear when I ride.

..and have never practiced drawing and firing it while riding yer
bike... Wow... So intimidating. Are you a jerk off? Why are you so angry...i just made some comments...And yea, My 38 is intimidating...again, why are you a jerk?

BUT....As I agree that I have the right to carry a gun, I don't agree
with owning the crazy machine guns, we don't need them, hunters don't
need them; the sole purpose is to kill.

As opposed to yer .38 snub nose which was designed for making rainbow
colored farts. Apparently it's okay if to ristrict *other's* rights
so long as yours aren't infringed... Nice try, loser... you don't even know me and your calling me a loser? your a f** loser you idiot. I'm not trying to restrict others, i just posted some comments....you are such an ass.

I do agree that it is too easy to get guns in the US, and there are
too many out there.

You are right. Let's start by melting down yours. kiss mine.

and who are you again? oh yea, some losser who gets off bloggin and
calling other people names...great job, i would love to be you!

--
RCOS #7
IBA# 11465http://imagesdesavions.com