Old January 14th 09, 08:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
scott ttocs

Default need hill climbing advice

Velcro pedals! Yeah!

That sounds like fun. Has anyone tried it? Industrial velco has a
strong grip, so one could use little patches to get the desired
stickiness. Just like ski boots, they need to come off with a bit of
pressure.

OK, I would need flat plastic pedals, dedicated shoes and some rubber
cement to attach the velcro. Does anyone have suggestions for
appropriate (cheap) pedals? I would put the hooks on the pedal and the
fibers on the shoe soles.

--
scott ttocs