Old July 16th 10, 06:05 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.true-crime
Mrs Irish Mike

Default Almost collided with a bicyclist today

On Jul 15, 12:20*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"
wrote:
I'm heading W and cyclist S. *4way stop. I stop but the cyclist just
flies thru at 25 mph and i assume he's going straight ahead. *So i
start my left turn and then he starts a left turn right into me. *No
crash but crap like that is why so many car drivers hate bikes.

A full stop is not required from a bicyclist in many states. And in
many locales the bicyclist is to be given the right of way as is any
pedestrian. Check your local laws, you may have been at fault.