Old October 17th 19, 02:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default KUMA Frames

On Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at 7:28:26 PM UTC-5, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at 4:27:11 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Out of Chicago - KUMA Bicycle company. www.kumabicyclecompany.com. We'll be two years old in 2020.

Good luck with your product but if I were you I would have a backup gravel bike that uses 28 mm tires without a suspension system. Jay likes disk brakes but he lives in Portland OR so he is always wet. I am in dry California and prefer LIGHT especially when climbing is involved.

Thank you Tom. One of the next Grava bikes will not be suspension. The LAF fork just happened to be there and I installed it for fun n' giggles. My personal CX Montrose has a suspension stem (https://redshiftsports.com/shockstop-suspension-stem) - there's a frame in the works that will be a disc road bike with clearance for 28mm tires. Here in Chicago, it's a flip of the coin with the weather.