Old September 4th 03, 12:25 AM
Zippy the Pinhead

Default Lance Armstrong's mother promotes federal funding of bike/ped accommodations

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 21:04:04 +0200, "trg"
wrote:

13% ! And we wonder why there are so many fat kids these days.

Really, I never wonder? Seems pretty obvious to me ;-)

Did you see the corpulent and shapeless little bag of **** that
propagated the MSBlast worm, costing a couple million dollars?

http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/news/nation/6643960.htm

More chins than the San Francisco phone book, and it's hard to see how
he gets through the average door.

Years spent in front of a damn computer, and all he has to show for it
is a body weight three times what it should be, and all society has to
show for it is an epidemic of computer disasters.

Somebody should make this varmint into something useful -- like soap.