Old February 17th 12, 08:24 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default ANOTHER Mountain Biker Dies!

On Feb 17, 12:11*pm, Shraga wrote:
On Feb 17, 1:49*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Feb 17, 9:13*am, Shraga wrote:
My point is this: despite over a decade of effort on the topic, you
are unknown and unsupported in the field you so desperately want to
think you are part of.

BS. They all know me and my work, they just don't want to admit that
I'm right.

Wrong. You just don't want to admit you are irrelevant.

BS. If I were irrelevant, you would be spending your valuable time
attempting to discredit me, 100% unsuccessfully, of course..

Let us know when you decide to come clean and use your real name and
start telling the truth. Until then, you are hereby officially a non-
person.