Old September 18th 05, 10:34 PM
The Nottingham Duck

Default Critical Mass - productive campaign to promote cycling or...

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 13:20:09 -0000, Mark
wrote:

[snip entire message]

I just looked at some other u.r.c postings you've made. Damn. You *are*
a troll! Sucked in, this time

For reference, yes, I own more than one bike, I have been cycling for a
long time, I do care about the public perception of cycling and
cyclists, and I do compete in TTs, road races, MTB races and
cyclosportifs.

Thanks for the ride,

Mark

As I mentioned before,isn't it funny that people who are losing
arguments always call the other person a 'troll' before vanishing in
shame.