Old June 7th 07, 03:22 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default Euphemism for Illegal Mountain Bike Trails: "Gray Trails"

On Wed, 06 Jun 2007 03:49:53 -0000, SGK wrote:

On Jun 5, 6:59 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Tue, 5 Jun 2007 13:56:25 -0400, "userfriendly"

wrote:
"Wolf Leverich" wrote in message
: On 2007-06-05, userfriendly wrote:
:
: http://www.michaelcrichton.com/speec...omplexity.html
:
: Enjoy the education...
:
:
: Quoting Michael Crichton about science is absurd.
:
: He was a pre-med majoring in Anthropology at Harvard. That
: probably doesn't mean anything to an average Joe, but to any
: Harvard graduate that pretty well tells you he's a guy who
: wanted to make it to med school but couldn't cut it in the
: hard sciences.
:
: If you're going to quote someone about science, at least try to
: find a guy who made it past "Physics for Poets".
:
Aaaahhh- attack the source because you can't deal with the facts. Shame-
that one doesn't work on me.

Maybe if you COULD find a reliable source, there might be a reason to
listen. Apparently, you COULDN'T, so you used Michael Crichton
instead.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

But you never have....and please do...still waiting who that source in
Vancouver BC is..maybe some day

I'm protecting them from threats and harrassment by mountain bikers.
You know how they are!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande