Old April 25th 09, 05:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Clinch

Default The BMA Recycle BeHIT Bull****

Toom Tabard wrote:

Let me refresh byour memory regarding who you thought it was:-

Perhaps you should check back through google's archive, as it
wasn't me.

I've never disputed that dayglo makes you more visible, I simply
wonder if that's relevant if you're visible /enough/ without it.

Perhaps on Monday he'll be able to write quoting that he is writing
from publicly funded sources, and confirm this as well as denigrating
and insulting high net taxpayers such as I. And showng a complete lack
of awareness, in this respect, regarding the extent to which 'he's
given himself enough rope, tied the noose and jumped off the stool as
far as his pronouncements go.'

I'll point out on Saturday that while you "understand and
appreciate [Mike Clark's] perception and views", but describe mine
as "specious twaddle", that my views are so close to Mike's in
actual substance, and I came about them in pretty much the same
way, that it's pretty clear you're now getting into serious
messenger blaming rather than looking at real content. Not very
good if you want to pass yourself off as as close to objective as
reasonably possible.

I /did/ say I should give up pointing out you can't tell your facts
from opinion (how you /know/ helmets make you safer), granted, but
(a) this is a different problem and (b) "should" is not "will" in
any case, so perhaps you could address the actual issue being
raised rather than quote that back at me or engage in spurious
personal attacks that fail to address the content. Or, if past
form is anything to go by, perhaps not.

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK