Old April 26th 09, 03:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
judith smith

Default The BMA Recycle BeHIT Bull****

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 17:11:06 +0100, Peter Clinch
wrote:

Toom Tabard wrote:

Let me refresh byour memory regarding who you thought it was:-

Perhaps you should check back through google's archive, as it
wasn't me.

I apologise for my incorrect recollection - it was in fact Colin
McKenzie

--

"Primary position" the middle of a traffic lane. To take the "primary position" : to ride a bike in the middle of the lane in order to obstruct other road vehicles from overtaking.

A term invented by and used by psycholists and not recognised in the Highway Code.

Highway Code Rule 168 : "Never obstruct drivers who wish to pass."