Old September 10th 03, 05:08 AM
Gman

Default OT: C Ya Window$ (was Analysis of posts to alt.mountain-bike)

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 15:23:31 +0200, Johann Snyman wrote:
On Stardate : [-29]0827.78
-Sun31Aug03-1522

Gman wrote:

On 31 Aug 2003 02:03:34 GMT, BB wrote:
On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 20:49:16 -0000, Monique Y. Herman wrote:

Does someone other than me use slrn, or is that 3 just a result of me
mucking with my email address?

I think that means there are 3 of us using slrn. Not sure who that third
nut is. :-)

Check the headers...I resemble that remark! Linux
rules!

First bit of sense I've read in this ng.

I've finally decided to go all Linux at home. My
single biggest challenge is GPS software...we'll
see if I can do it. Got a Debian box and it looks
like my "big" box will be Mandrake 9.1.

'Course my wife want's no part of it, and I'll
still have her box to play M$ Motocross madness
on!

Gman