Old February 28th 16, 03:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Ride Report

Tol'ya the buffer was empty. But while riding, I realized that I'd
never told you how to wear a scarf, so that essay might be ready for
next week.

Lovely day, and going to Pierceton would have let me wear cleats for
the first time this spring, but I've *seen* Pierceton. It's a good
place to go for lunch with a few friends, but not a good place to dine
alone. There are lots of antique shops, and most of them would have
been open on a Saturday, but I *am* an antique. I do enjoy going into
the shops, particularly the one where I have to put my hands on the
steps to get up the stairs (the buildings are antiques too), but only
when I'm already there.

So I settled for a loop around Sprawlmart. Pleasant shopping, but it
didn't increase my miles.

I think I'll go punch the details into
http://www.wlweather.net/PAGEJOY/CENT2016/INDEX.HTM

--