Old March 6th 16, 04:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Carrying paper

When you are carrying reproduction copies, cut two sheets of
corrugated cardboard a little larger than the sheets of paper, with
the corrugations in one sheet at right angles to the corrugations in
the other. Put the paper between the cardboards and secure them with
rubber bands or a tight envelope.

Wrap the package in a plastic bag, then put that package into a second
bag, and put that package into a third bag. It doesn't matter whether
it looks like rain; the less likely you are to get rained on, the more
likely you are to get sprinklered or puddled.

If the third bag is wet, you are definitely going to get water on the
second bag, but so little that you can probably get it off without
getting water on the first bag, therefore the first bag can't get your
paper wet.

If you are careful.

It always struck me that the copies were priceless on the way to the
print shop, and worthless on the way home.

--
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://wlweather.net/PAGEJOY/