Old November 27th 03, 09:51 PM
Andrew Martin

Default Why watch TDF in person (really long)

"Mike Jacoubowsky/Chain Reaction Bicycles" wrote in message ...
Snip some well written account of experiencing the Tour

Well Mike - that certainly was a lot to say, but I think your
description should be submitted to the FAQ as a required read. I've
seen 20 or so stages and get the same rush each time. I'm going back
this year with wife and parents in tow to baptise them into the world
of overzealous race fans. Col de la Forclaz - it's not the finish
climb, but the view back over Annecy is BEAUTIFUL. Can't wait.

-a