Old February 21st 16, 04:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Andrew Chaplin

Default AG: Hand-knit bicycle gloves.

Joy Beeson wrote in
:

snip
And I'll assume that having absorbed all this data, you can knit a
pair of gloves with no more pre-planning than figuring out how many
stitches to cast on.

snip

Time is too valuable to spend it knitting like Madame Defarge. I can knick
down to my LBS and be away in minutes with something that is adequate,
water-repellent and reflective.

In very cold weather I wear woolen poacher's mitts inside nylon shells.
They're good down to -15C (3F). I suspect the size of my hands may be why I
do not find myself challenged operating my brakes.

If the bottom truly falls out of the thermometer, I still have two pairs of
these:
http://www.aasurplus.ca/surplus/prod...litary-arctic-
mitt.
--