Old March 21st 09, 09:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default Dumb blonde geography

aka Jobst Brandt wrote:
Andrew Muzi wrote:

Not profound ignorance nor profound understanding, but most
definitely a style if somewhat contrived.

I know it rubs many the wrong way and lots of folks don't even
attempt to translate Datakol's postings and seek the deeper
meanings. Just this morning I rode my handsome green CCM steed
(rattling theft resistant beater) to the corner gas staion
(filling station) to add some air to the tires (tyres). There I
encountered a pristine late 1960's P142S sitting at the pumps.
After a few minutes a well dressed middle aged woman emerged from
the building and proceeded to get into the car. I adopted my
best attempt at a Floridian (Florida) accent and shouted "Nice
Vulva". All I got in exchange was a look of disgust.

There is only ONE Gene Daniels. Beware impostors!

The datakol (aka Gene Daniels) style is consistently not English,
apparently to affect illiteracy.

Yup, oracles are like that:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/oracle
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pythoness

Webster's has a slightly different definition that includes:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/oracle

# a person giving wise or authoritative decisions or opinions #

I don't see that in the cryptic jumble of words he offers.

The best of gene's postings are the most humorous items posted to Usenet.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
LOCAL CACTUS EATS CYCLIST - datakoll