Old July 23rd 03, 04:32 AM
John Doe

Default Debris on Heidelberg Rd

"hippy" wrote in message
: "Theo Bekkers" wrote in message
: ...
: In ten years of riding to work I picked up and brought home:-
:
: I've scored (memory fading here):
: - countless screwdrivers
: - countless spanners
: - a nice wood saw
: - quite a few large car magnets (great for the fridge)
: - lots of coins
: - more than one brand new tube of glue
: - heaps of those wheel-balancing lead weights from cars
: - a few nice hub caps (~$50 ea. to buy replacement ones!)
: - a saw guide thing for cutting mitres
: - a zippo lighter
:
: These are just some of the things I can remember off the top of
: my head. hip.
:
:

Crikey, I have ridden a lot over the last 20 years of my life. I am going
to have to keep my eyes open a bit more. Although yes wheel weights are
common.