Old March 4th 05, 07:21 AM
johnfoss

daino149 wrote:
*The best comment I got was from a road biker while on a Century
ride... "Man, you got balls!"*

Easy. If you were riding your unicycle in a century ride, you've got
balls!

I remember once when I was in the middle of a very long ride on my old
45" big wheel with "regular, old-school Schwinn" seat. A guy holding a
beer on the side of the trail said "You're nuts!" My reply? "That's all
I've been thinking about these pase few miles--my nuts!"

For Jagur:
Actually I did do a search. I looked for "quote of the day" and there
wan't one. That's what this thread is. We're good for a couple of weeks
at this point...

--
johnfoss - The wilder Wilder

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone