Old October 23rd 08, 02:51 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default Ed Dolan the Grate declares ARBR dead!

"still just me" wrote:
On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 12:33:30 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

If you want a genuine asshole to be your vice president, go with Biden. He
has proven himself wrong on every single issue ever since he got to Congress
in the past century. But let's face it, Delaware, even though it is the
first state, is an asshole state. If you have ever been to Wilmington, you
will know what I mean! I can't say much for Dover either.

Your trolling is as lame as McCain's campaign at this point.

Now you two jerks go **** yourselves and leave Sarah and Joe alone. Either
one of them are worth millions of liberal assholes like you.

What would I want to do that when your wife is fscking everyone in
town for free?

Wife of Ed Dolan? That is like "compassionate conservative".

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
If you are not a part of the solution, you are a part of the precipitate.