Old April 6th 13, 06:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default Spring

When I got bored with darning yesterday, I was careful not to leave a
needle in my wool jersey -- but I wore the cotton one today anyway.

It was pushing the season a little, but not much. Glorious day.

Couldn't make much of a ride out of a bread run, but I went out
through the Chicago Boys Club and wandered a bit on the way.

After I got back, I discovered that we have five yellow crocus and one
purple one.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net