Old June 21st 15, 11:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
john B.

Default AG: Water

On Sun, 21 Jun 2015 00:18:12 -0300, Joy Beeson
wrote:

Never pass a water fountain without topping off your bottles, even if
you've taken only a few sips since the last fountain.

Always taste water before mixing it with good water.

Tasting first doesn't always help. When touring Saratoga, I stopped
at a mineral spring, noted that the water tasted better than what I'd
brought from the hotel, emptied my bottles and refilled them. Then
half an hour later, when the water had warmed to the ambient
temperature . . .

When out and about I always drink bottled water as sometimes "local
water", even though it may be sanitary, can contain chemicals that
upset one's stomach.
--
cheers,

John B.