Old November 28th 17, 07:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default FLU

On 2017-11-27 16:03, Frank Krygowski wrote:
What you don't seem to understand
is that smelling a diesel is not equivalent to ingesting a
significant amount of pollution. They are identical only in your
imagination.

One of your biggest logical problems is equating your imagination
with actual fact. You stumble over that time and again.

When you can smell it then it goes into your lungs unless you stop
breathing. Which is hard to do uphill on a bicycle. It's simple.

No, it's simplistic. There is a big difference between "simple" and
"simplistic." Look it up.

What I don't accept are opinions whose source are just a paranoid's
imagination.

Then keep riding on roads. It's your lungs, not mine.

I will keep riding on roads, as I have done for well over 60 years now.
And I hope everyone else also ignores your paranoid "Danger! Danger!" crap.

--
- Frank Krygowski