Old February 18th 18, 06:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

Default my fixie doesn't need improvement

On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 19:48:27 -0600, AMuzi wrote:
On 2/16/2018 5:16 PM, Tim McNamara wrote:
Oh thank god! More skills I no longer have to trouble myself to
learn and master!

Forth ignorami! First Congress, then the Oval Office and now the
ultimate dumb ceiling is smashed: mountain biking! No longer will
the smart and expert be better than me at doing things!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23585.Why_Not_Me_

Al, as it turned out, was a little too good at staying in touch with his
constituents.