Old February 28th 18, 03:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default The lone 26er in a forest full of 29ers and 27.5ers

On 2/27/2018 2:34 PM, jbeattie wrote:

Aye Chihuahua! You will be labeled as a sociopath who hates animals, humans and baby Jesus. Pitch-forks and torches are coming your way.

Remember when kids use to go to their friend's houses to play without
pre-arranged "play dates?" In my neighborhood, the dogs now have play
dates with other dogs. I was talking to a neighbor walking "Bosco" and I
mentioned Jake's name and her dog got all excited thinking he was going
for a play date at Jake's house. I said "I should have spelled Jake's
name," but she said that that doesn't work because Bosco recognizes
J-A-K-E as well. At least the dogs don't wear helmets or have DRLs.