Old January 26th 16, 04:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Third ride not happening

On 1/25/2016 10:18 PM, Joy Beeson wrote:

There are also two partly-written articles in the buffer, and one of
them wants only another couple of paragraphs. The other, alas,
describes something that I don't understand nearly as well as I
thought I did before I started trying to explain it.

That last phenomenon is common among teachers. It leads to intense
preparation, so one learns a lot when trying to teach others. It's one
reason I tried to get my better students to act as tutors.

Imagine how much better we'd be at cycling if we all taught cycling classes!

--
- Frank Krygowski