Old January 3rd 12, 11:17 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
ATP

Default Does anyone ?

"75yrs.experience" wrote in message
g.com...
Phil W Lee wrote:
"75yrs.experience" considered Sun, 01 Jan
2012 20:23:55 -0500 the perfect time to write:

Does anyone up here ever actually discuss recumbent bicycles.???

I'd love it people did, but discussion seems to have mostly migrated
to web fora.

I know, it would be refreshing if people stuck to the topic at hand.

Instead we have to put with egotistical ramblings from porch monkey,
and his four equally uninformed friends.....

Well, start talking about recumbents if that's what you came here for.