Old February 3rd 19, 05:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Grocery Bike

Op zondag 3 februari 2019 16:43:23 UTC+1 schreef Frank Krygowski:
On 2/2/2019 5:47 PM, wrote:

Riding on a heavy sluggish utility bike hauling 10 kg of groceries on busy urban roads is not an enjoyable ride for me.

I'm sorry. That's kind of sad.

What is sad?

I enjoy lots of different types of riding.

What gives you the impression I don't. Should I enjoy hauling groceries by bike? It was raining/snowing yesterday morning and I met a colleague at the store. He was on his bike and in full rain gear soaking wet just to get groceries. I know he owns a car. Does he feel guilty taking the car? WTF?

Lou