Old February 20th 04, 11:23 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Default Cyclists are a Perverted Pestulance [Times Article 18/02]

Nor will be mine, I'm afraid...

Pity, it's a good one :-)

What gets me about the original article is the fact the guy admits to being an
effectively p*sspoor driver who can't park properly and isn't aware of being in
a bus lane (like they are *so* narrow, *so* uncommon and *so* unmarked...),
gets fined and fumes over the supposed unfairness of being caught out being an
idiot and *possibly* a danger to others by having doing a "Please Miss, but
what those nasty people over there are doing is much worse than what I did! So
why did I have to be told off!" complete with a metaphoric stamping of feet and
pouting of lower lip.

If he acted like an adult & accepted that what he did was wrong and got on with
it without moaning about being caught, I may have has some respect for him -
people do make mistakes - as it is, I have none.

Cheers, helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune