Old August 30th 05, 08:35 AM
Johnny ReBike

Default Milestone Day for ARBR Arrives!

On 30-Aug-2005, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

"Al Luminium" wrote in message

So post away, coward. But just remember, you are irrelevant and
nobody cares about you.

Who the fock are you Leif? The blunt end of the battering ram on G
Bush's
war on intelligence? God's focking gift to save recumbency from itself?
At
least the Johnnys are funny in their parodies of themselves. You are
just
some little obnoxious dip**** with an oversized ego deluding yourself
with
your wannbe John Wayne swagger and rapier sharp wit. Haha, what an
asshole
you are.

Here is the future of ARBR. Anyone here ever think "Johnny" (Ed Gin) was
the
least bit funny? But I leave all you idiots to yourselves. May you all
"fock" one another into the next world for all I care.

What the fock dolan? All Monkeys on the Island know Johnny NoCom [Fastest
Stock Bike in the Known Universe] is not Ed Gin.

--
Johnny ReBike
ReBike - Slowest Bike in the Known Universe