Old January 9th 09, 12:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

Default 1 foot wheel walk. need tips

1wheelwonder;1166724 wrote:
that was me, I couldn't find another thread...

But you did find another thread; this one! While other newbies and
not-so newbies are polluting the area with duplicate threads (that
usually have less-than useful titles). So good for you!

So you don't need to lean either way. Just sit up straight. If you can
wheel walk with both feet it's practically the same thing. What's the
problem? It's always easier to help when we know what's going wrong.
Practice on an upward slope if possible, as it takes less energy. Not
really, but it favors your strong muscles and doesn't make you use the
weaker ones (hamstrings) as much.

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"False facts are frequently formed from figures fabricated from fear
fired fiction." -- Harper