Old August 16th 15, 12:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
john B.

Default AG: Washing gloves

On Sat, 15 Aug 2015 22:58:30 -0300, Joy Beeson
wrote:

Bleeding blacks have a variant of the Xanth zombie spell: No matter
how many times you wash them, they have more dye.

So if your poorly-dyed black garment hasn't bled completely white,
keep on rinsing the sweat out of your clothes in two separate buckets.

What I do is just shed the sweaty clothes in a pile and my wife takes
care of all the details :-)

In fact she thinks my efforts in either the kitchen or laundry is
something to laugh about, and orders me "Out!" of both places. On the
other hand she seems to feel that stopped up drains are well within my
area of expertise :-)
--
cheers,

John B.