Old June 27th 20, 01:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

Default I did my bit to stop these idiots despite Judith's complaints

On Saturday, June 27, 2020 at 12:51:41 PM UTC+1, Pamela wrote:
On 18:08 26 Jun 2020, Simon Mason said:

On Friday, June 26, 2020 at 5:28:43 PM UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:

Hull Crown Court heard Cawkwell had a previous conviction from June
2018 for driving a car without insurance or a licence, for which he was
given six points for.

Six points on his driving licence?
The scum will be driving again in 18 months.

Nugent just mentioned six points. Why didn't you reply to his message so we
can see the thread properly?

Because he has been in my killfile for 10 years and I can't read his tedious tripe, fortunately.