Old October 10th 07, 01:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com is offline
Banned

Default Sliding Carbon Seat Post in Carbon Fiber Frame

On Oct 9, 10:02 pm, "KnowWhen2HoldemKnowWhen2Foldem"
wrote:
I am sure this has been posted before, but I am having a slow slippage of
the seat post down the seat tube resulting in a changed riding position. I
have already tightened the seat tube clamp to the max. Any suggestions for
a friction solution to keep the seat post in place without ruining the post
or the seat tube?

Tacx makes some 'stuff' for carbon/carbon applications to prevent what
you are seeing. See your bike shop or call us..we have it for sale.