Old April 22nd 10, 10:01 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Bill Weir

Default Michael Vandeman Avoids Answering Question...Again

On Apr 22, 1:57*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Apr 20, 5:23*pm, Bill Weir wrote:

On Apr 19, 10:29*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Apr 19, 6:12*pm, Bill Weir wrote:

On Apr 19, 8:48*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Apr 19, 4:52*pm, Bill Weir wrote:

That BS is refuted in my paper athttp://home.pacbell.net/mjvande/india3,
a scientific paper I have presented at about a dozen international
scientific conferences. NOT ONE of the scientists there has found
anything wrong in my paper.

Mike, how did you travel to these international conferences?

Don't avoid my question.

Have you ever flown in an airplane?

No, I have never flown in an airplane.

Now answer my question, how did you travel to these international
conferences?

Are you a mountain biker?

No. I have Bridgestone RB-T.

How does that answer my question? Have you ever ridden off-road?

When you asked "are you a mountain biker" and I write "No," that
unequivocally answers your question. I have an old Bridgestone touring
bicycle, not suited for any off road riding.

Have you ever used a motor vehicle?

Yes. Are you going to continue playing games or are you going to
answer my question?

Just wondering how hypocrtitical you are. Mountain bikers LOVE to
attack anyone who tells the truth about their selfish, destructive
sport, rather than stick to the subject: the harm that mountain biking
does.- Hide quoted text -

I've already told you I am not a mountain biker. Are you going to
answer my question or are you going to continue to play this silly
game that my elementary students used to play?