So, what happened to Mikey V.

Old January 15th 11, 03:21 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike
Bill Weir

Default So, what happened to Mikey V.

Yes, Terri Alvillar was married on October 30, 2010 so I would assume
the other man at the courthouse was her husband. In her wedding
picture she looks to be at least 20 years older than her Facebook and
real estate website photos.

Speaking of Facebook, has anyone seen Mike's Facebook photo? He's
using a picture of Saint Francis, same one shown here...

http://www.turnbacktogod.com/wp-cont...-and-birds.jpg

Old January 16th 11, 02:01 AM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike
Bill Sornson[_6_]

?"Bill Weir" wrote in message

Speaking of Facebook, has anyone seen Mike's Facebook photo? He's
using a picture of Saint Francis, same one shown here...

http://www.turnbacktogod.com/wp-cont...-and-birds.jpg

Where's the hand saw?

Old January 16th 11, 03:33 AM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike
Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°[_2_]

Default So, what happened to Mikey "Handsaw" V?

On 1/15/2011 8:01 PM, Bill Sornson wrote:
?"Bill Weir" wrote in message

Speaking of Facebook, has anyone seen Mike's Facebook photo? He's
using a picture of Saint Francis, same one shown here...

http://www.turnbacktogod.com/wp-cont...-and-birds.jpg

Where's the hand saw?

Mikey is busy drinking this beer, since it combines his love of mountain
biking with cutting down trees to make a tree fort:
http://www.blogsmonroe.com/beer/pics/treefort.jpg.

--
Tēm ShermĒn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old January 25th 11, 05:58 AM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike
Bruce Jensen

http://www.turnbacktogod.com/wp-cont.../st-francis-of....

Where's the hand saw?

Mikey is busy drinking this beer, since it combines his love of mountain
biking with cutting down trees to make a tree fort:
http://www.blogsmonroe.com/beer/pics/treefort.jpg.

--
Tēm ShermĒn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Haven't seen much of his retarded buddy Ed Dolan lately - did he
freeze to death or something?
Old January 25th 11, 06:38 AM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°[_2_]

?"Bill Weir" wrote in message

Speaking of Facebook, has anyone seen Mike's Facebook photo? He's
using a picture of Saint Francis, same one shown here...

http://www.turnbacktogod.com/wp-cont.../st-francis-of...

Where's the hand saw?

Mikey is busy drinking this beer, since it combines his love of mountain
biking with cutting down trees to make a tree fort:
http://www.blogsmonroe.com/beer/pics/treefort.jpg.

Please honor the signature separator (i.e. "-- ").

Haven't seen much of his retarded buddy Ed Dolan lately - did he
freeze to death or something?

He might have been exposed to sunlight, and turned to stone.

Old January 25th 11, 01:26 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 1/24/2011 11:58 PM, Bruce Jensen wrote:

[...]
Haven't seen much of his retarded buddy Ed Dolan lately - did he
freeze to death or something?

All I ever see on RBS these days are the idiot posts of TM. I never read
them of course, I just delete them.

Oh, by the way, "**** you too Asshole"!

He might have been exposed to sunlight, and turned to stone.

Alas, Mr. Sherman has yet to find my sense of humor. If and when he ever
does, it will be a revelation to us all!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old February 17th 11, 03:29 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Opus[_2_]

On Jan 25, 12:38*am, Tēm ShermĒn™ °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
some stuff

Again I looked for Mikey News and found none, just a note that he's
"Pending trial" with a past-due date. Any updates from those on the
scene? Also I'm looking for something I can attribute for a quote in
my news blog about the trial.

There you go Mikey... Westie Mountain Biking 0 February 25th 10 10:39 PM
hi mikey crap di Mountain Biking 2 August 2nd 06 11:12 PM
Mikey Bot Brian Sanderson Social Issues 1 November 30th 05 11:18 PM
Mikey is a Dude! SuperG Mountain Biking 0 May 27th 05 05:06 PM
Mikey is Speaking doublenatural Mountain Biking 10 May 10th 05 07:29 AM