Forks for a Clydesdale Rider

Old May 23rd 04, 04:45 AM
AlexMedic

Default Forks for a Clydesdale Rider

Just wondering if anyone could recommend a fork for me. I currently
own a Rock Shox Pilot and find it very spongy.

Any recommendations??

Old May 23rd 04, 05:56 AM
S o r n i

AlexMedic wrote:
Just wondering if anyone could recommend a fork for me. I currently
own a Rock Shox Pilot and find it very spongy.

Any recommendations??

The Pilot is a POS (AFAIK), but if your /only/ complaint is sponginess then
get some stiffer springs.

If you really mean it's FLEXY, then you should look for something new.

Bill "Marzocchi" S.

Old May 23rd 04, 12:53 PM
AlexMedic

" S o r n i" wrote in message ...
AlexMedic wrote:
Just wondering if anyone could recommend a fork for me. I currently
own a Rock Shox Pilot and find it very spongy.

Any recommendations??

The Pilot is a POS (AFAIK), but if your /only/ complaint is sponginess then
get some stiffer springs.

If you really mean it's FLEXY, then you should look for something new.

Bill "Marzocchi" S.

Yes, I would say it is "flexy". Can you buy new springs for the pilot?