My Trails

Old February 9th 11, 06:09 AM
Marven_mt_73 Marven_mt_73 is offline
Junior Member

Default My Trails

I was hoping to write up a little shameless self promotion about my site mytrails.com.au

It's all about getting people outside and active by sharing trails with the rest of the Australian cycling community. You can either upload or draw your trails in the browser and then share them how ever you wish. (or you can keep them private). It's very easy to do. It also has many features that rival it's competition.

If anything I'd love for you to just take a look and let me know what you think otherwise it's free to use.

The url is: http://www.mytrails.com.au

Before you pass this off as spam I'd like to say that my site is completely free and will always be free forever. I'm asking for nothing apart for your feedback. I only wish for this site to be a good resource for anyone who wishes to be adventurous and explore different parts of Australia.

PS: My Trails is also running a competition where you can win a bike computer (funded by yours truly)
Old October 4th 11, 12:01 PM posted to aus.bicycle
johnm

On 9/02/2011 4:09 PM, Marven_mt_73 wrote:
[...]

Just come across this, but, sorry mate, I typed in Hobart and got some
american crap. I'd be more interested if it was actually Australian
centric.

Cheers

Old October 5th 11, 01:03 AM
Marven_mt_73 Marven_mt_73 is offline
Junior Member

Hi johnm. all you need to do is type in 'Hobart Australia'. You'll find that the majority of trails on my site are Australian trails and as the site is hosted here in Australia - the speed will be a lot quicker than sites hosted overseas.

Hope this helps.

[/i][/color]
Just come across this, but, sorry mate, I typed in Hobart and got some
american crap. I'd be more interested if it was actually Australian
centric.

Cheers[/quote]

what trails uni should I get? Unreal-Wheel Unicycling 0 July 27th 08 07:49 PM
Euphemism for Illegal Mountain Bike Trails: "Gray Trails" Mike Vandeman Mountain Biking 88 June 10th 07 10:48 PM
Euphemism for Illegal Mountain Bike Trails: "Gray Trails" Mike Vandeman Social Issues 88 June 10th 07 10:48 PM
Trails John Harlow Mountain Biking 8 March 8th 05 11:34 PM
trails at Santas Village, and other Ontario trails Micheal Artindale Mountain Biking 0 August 12th 04 12:59 AM