The Shed Thread

Old May 20th 12, 06:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Default The Shed Thread

Sun, 20 May 2012 17:43:58
uk.rec.cycling Judith

On Sun, 20 May 2012 11:25:13 +0100, "Wm..."
wrote:

Sat, 19 May 2012 14:29:34
uk.rec.cycling JNugent

snip

Do I need a better reason or purpose?

Nope, it is just that you seem a thoughtful and reasonable person so I
thought I'd ask.

I fear you may be confusing JNugent with JMS.

and I thought I had the ns prize

--
Wm...
Old May 20th 12, 06:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 20/05/2012 18:00, Wm... wrote:
Sun, 20 May 2012 16:48:04 uk.rec.cycling
JNugent

On 20/05/2012 16:17, Wm... wrote:

JNugent

Not at all. I have been known to ride a bike.

You seem strongly ambivalent.

I'm going to call you weak. You don't seem to have any courage in your
beliefs whatever they may be.

I am more interested in reading the views of others, and that is exactly
what I do most of on Usenet.

As strange as it may seem to some in uk.r.c, you will wait completely in
vain for any blow-by-blow detailed account of my views on a range of topics.

Neither will you read any thoroughgoing description of my job, my income,
my housing situation, the area in which I live, my wider family position,
my general finances including house prices in the locale, my state of
health, my tastes in popular and higher culture, cuisine, beverages,
literature or anything else. However, it might sometimes be possible to
gain a limited insight into a few of them from the responses I sometimes
post to topics raised by others.

Blimey, did someone ask for all of that?

You did.
Old May 20th 12, 07:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn[_9_]

"Judith" wrote in message

On Sun, 20 May 2012 11:54:58 +0100, "Wm..."
wrote:

Sun, 20 May 2012 08:42:17 uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller

On Sat, 19 May 2012 17:25:56 +0100, Judith wrote:

"****" is more succinct.

And sensuous.

I think you are pushing the boundaries of decency, Peter.

To the best of my knowledge no-one has ever said they find Judith
attractive.

Poor old Maggot.

Given that there only two people here who have met me, then that is not
really
a surprise.

I thought you looked gorgeous in that dress Judith! ;-)

Old May 20th 12, 08:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Sun, 20 May 2012 18:30:42
uk.rec.cycling JNugent

On 20/05/2012 16:17, Wm... wrote:

[...]

I did not. Maybe someone else did.

--
Wm...
Old May 20th 12, 08:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

"Wm..." wrote in message
]...
Fri, 18 May 2012 23:30:16 uk.rec.cycling
JNugent

Wm:
I am unhappy that a thoughtful person does what you do.

I do a lot of things.

I'd much rather talk to you.

Maybe you can.

can? The stage is yours. What is it that interests you about cyclists as
you don't appear to be one yourself.

Nugent is simply a troll who has no interest in cycling at all.
He exists only to side with the other trolls who are braver than he is in
their vicious attacks that he would like to launch but is too much of a
coward.
He is the spotty weed who holds the coat of the school bully as he has no
other life other than basking in their "successes".
One wonders what sort of idiot would waste his time on here for no net gain
at all?
Still, it is his own life which is ebbing away - on his death bed he will
realise all of the more constructive things he could have done with his time
and what a fool he has been.
Too late by then though.

--
Simon Mason

Old May 20th 12, 11:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sun, 20 May 2012 20:03:23 +0100, Bertie Wooster
wrote:

snip

Judith, Mr Benn and Bodgejob met up at the BP AGM to hand a letter to
a senior manager complaining about Simon Mason stalking *them*!

Oh no. It was not just a letter - it was a face to face discussion.

It was most rewarding as well, I might add.

(Did you notice the tremendous coincidence that numb-nuts stopped posting from
the BP IT system in the week following the AGM ?)

PS If you need to discuss anything regarding the management of BP Chemicals, I
have the direct line of two senior people.

Just ask :-)

Old May 21st 12, 08:02 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 20/05/2012 16:17, Wm... wrote:

[...]

No, *you* did.

You said: "You don't seem to have any courage in your beliefs whatever they
may be", and I explained that for most of my personal data (and that includes
many of my beliefs), I am not interested in public discussion.
Old May 21st 12, 08:03 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 20/05/2012 20:58, Simon Mason wrote:

"Wm..." wrote in message
]...
[...]

Simon, of course, is quite mad.
Old May 21st 12, 09:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Sun, 20 May 2012 17:56:20 +0100, Wm... wrote:

Sun, 20 May 2012 17:47:50
uk.rec.cycling Judith

wrote:

Sun, 20 May 2012 08:42:17 uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller

On Sat, 19 May 2012 17:25:56 +0100, Judith wrote:

"****" is more succinct.

And sensuous.

I think you are pushing the boundaries of decency, Peter.

To the best of my knowledge no-one has ever said they find Judith
attractive.

Poor old Maggot.

Given that there only two people here who have met me, then that is not
really a surprise.

Read what I said, to the best of my knowledge no-one has ever said they
find you attractive.

To be found unattractive by Judith is, I think, a compliment.

It is.
A really great compliment by someone who seems somehow to be greatly
attracted to you.

--
Life is a venereal disease with 100% mortality.
Old May 21st 12, 09:32 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Sun, 20 May 2012 11:54:58 +0100, Wm... wrote:

Sun, 20 May 2012 08:42:17 uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller

On Sat, 19 May 2012 17:25:56 +0100, Judith wrote:

"****" is more succinct.

And sensuous.

I think you are pushing the boundaries of decency, Peter.

To the best of my knowledge no-one has ever said they find Judith
attractive.

I don't recall having ever said that. I may have expressed a hope at
some stage.

--
Life is a venereal disease with 100% mortality.

Shed Brian G UK 31 August 1st 07 05:39 PM
Shed got broken into! Eddbmxdude Unicycling 15 October 14th 06 07:24 PM
shed humping(bad shed) the unicycle man(one of many) Recumbent Biking 0 September 2nd 06 06:34 AM
Every home (or shed) should have one! cfsmtb Australia 30 September 1st 06 01:40 AM
My Shed Just zis Guy, you know? UK 17 July 3rd 04 12:54 PM